11-4
Today i finished a lot of work. I finished sheet 2 and sheet 6. I completed the last half of sheet 2. Later i completed sheet 6. Sheet 6 wasn't that bad. All together i finished today's work pretty easily. I think that i have a really good sense in direction and completing work. I am always ahead of everyone in the class. I am proud of that.
11-6
Today was a bum day in class for myself. I read through about 15 articles on poaching to find which articles would help me for my research paper only to find out that my links were unusable. I copied and pasted the wrong links so they were unusable. All the reading and research i did was for nothing. I thought this was so annoying. Why does this stuff always happen to me? I do all my work only for it to be useless. Whatever, Ill just research more articles and get it all done with. This time i WILL make sure i copy the right link!
11-8
Today we did something completely different. Our teacher was absent so we had a sub. We went to the SIRS researcher and looked up bullying. We answered 5 critical thinking questions related to bullying in schools. Afterwards we answered a pro and con question. Lastly we wrote a paragraph on our thoughts on how to the school system could help and incorporate rules to help those victimized by bullies. I finished all my work very easily. I didn't "dilly-dally" i just focused on my work and completed it pretty early. It was pretty easy work, i enjoyed it.
Anna, your research on Wednesday was not for naught. I will show you what to do in the future so that you don't lose your links. Also, I want you to write on your blog three TIMES a week, not all at once. I also want you to reflect on your learning. This doesn't sound like a reflection to me.
ReplyDelete